We're currently considering an assignment sale and we've been told we only have 3 weeks left to pick the finishes! This is for the south east tower, Princess Street address. I was shocked to hear this!
Did you end up getting one? How much is per square foot?

Did you end up getting one? How much is per square foot?
Well we thought we did. Seller backed out at the last minute. It worked out to $1115 per square foot. I think it's too far out to do an assignment - extremely complicated to protect all parties. Builder has said spring 2023 for occupancy ~. So no, we didn't get one unfortunately.

Well we thought we did. Seller backed out at the last minute. It worked out to $1115 per square foot. I think it's too far out to do an assignment - extremely complicated to protect all parties. Builder has said spring 2023 for occupancy ~. So no, we didn't get one unfortunately.
Thanks for the information. Was it a 1br+1den? Higher floors?

Under normal circumstances, it makes not so much sense to sell an apartment now. All deposits have been paid, and the last one is due on completion of the apartment, 1-2 years from now.
About three years ago, Pemberton was selling at about 850. So I guess the hope of seller here that the price will go up. And the seller’s job is essentially just sit and wait, for another 1-2 years.

Sellers are being really difficult at this project in terms of assigning their suite for some odd reason very much flip flopping on their decision.

Anyone in the Northeast Tower (high floor) get a call to pick finishes? I haven't heard anything from the builder or customer care since the amended disclosure in March/April. I know it's still a long way until occupancy. But, I've also reached out about whether they might have EV charging stations anywhere in visitors parking or available for private parking spots and have heard nothing back.

Anyone in the Northeast Tower (high floor) get a call to pick finishes? I haven't heard anything from the builder or customer care since the amended disclosure in March/April. I know it's still a long way until occupancy. But, I've also reached out about whether they might have EV charging stations anywhere in visitors parking or available for private parking spots and have heard nothing back.
I am in the northeast tower, but on the 6th floor, done it a few weeks ago, on June 16th to be precise.

I'm in the north towers too. 19th floor and was asked to pick my finishes on July 6th. Did you guys also have to pay for all the upgrades upfront vs paying during occupany?

I'm in the north towers too. 19th floor and was asked to pick my finishes on July 6th. Did you guys also have to pay for all the upgrades upfront vs paying during occupany?
I just found out they're up to floor 22 for picking finishes. Floors 23 and higher will be in the next few weeks. I believe upgrades are usually pay upfront. I had to pay in advance when I made a customization to the floor plan in 2019.

Back