Just received a revised occupancy date from Perbermton: June-2023. I am at South west tower, higher floors.

Last edited:
Just received a revised occupancy date from Perbermton: June-2023. I am at South west tower, higher floors.
I am at south west too, the email says tentative occupancy date is dec 2022 and final occupancy date is June 2023, so which date is actual closer to move in date?

I'm on south east, I got email too, tentative occupancy date is Dec 2022 and final tentative date June 2023. I'm confused, so when is the move-in date then?

I'm on south east, I got email too, tentative occupancy date is Dec 2022 and final tentative date June 2023. I'm confused, so when is the move-in date then?
My read is that currently the occupancy date is set at Dec 2022, but they can further delay it if need be, but no later than June 2023.

My read is that currently the occupancy date is set at Dec 2022, but they can further delay it if need be, but no later than June 2023.
looks like the external is almost built, so hope everything will go as plan. I'm on 15F - SE, what floor are you?

Hey. so I paid parking too for 60K but didn't ask for EV. Is this an extra fee? Should I reach out and ask so this can be installed as well?
Can you post if you hear back from them about an EV charger? I'd be interested. I inquired last year with customer care last year but never heard back.

Here what I received:

"3. The roof assembly has now been completed. In accordance with the new Tarion Statement of Critical Dates and paragraph 1(d) the Tarion Addendum whereby the Vendor has to provide written notice to the Purchaser no more than 30 days after the Roof Assembly Date and at least 90 days before the Tentative Occupancy Date (which is now December 2, 2022) setting the Final Tentative Occupancy Date, the Vendor is hereby providing such notice and hereby sets the Final Tentative Occupancy Date for your Unit as 30-May-2023"

When I supposed to pay for that unit?

Here what I received:

"3. The roof assembly has now been completed. In accordance with the new Tarion Statement of Critical Dates and paragraph 1(d) the Tarion Addendum whereby the Vendor has to provide written notice to the Purchaser no more than 30 days after the Roof Assembly Date and at least 90 days before the Tentative Occupancy Date (which is now December 2, 2022) setting the Final Tentative Occupancy Date, the Vendor is hereby providing such notice and hereby sets the Final Tentative Occupancy Date for your Unit as 30-May-2023"

When I supposed to pay for that unit?
Paying for the unit is final closing, which could be 6 -12 months after you occupy the unit.

Paying for the unit is final closing, which could be 6 -12 months after you occupy the unit.

Thanks. Somewhat strange that they let you in before the final closing. I never bought a condo in Canada, only houses :(

Can you post if you hear back from them about an EV charger? I'd be interested. I inquired last year with customer care last year but never heard back.
I got a response from the builder ..... < Unfortunately, at this stage of construction we are no longer able to accommodate any EV requests >

They didn't elaborate what would be the approach if you want to install an EV outlet privately, so I asked that question.....

Probably best to get the condo board to look into EV chargers. My old condo did that and anyone interested had to pay up to get an EV charger installed in their parking spot. The more people interested, the cheaper it was per person. I was tempted but knew that I would be leaving and so didn't go for it.

Back