If he had his worship during that time, I would be very surprised if we didn't lose things like the Union Station to the wrecking ball in the name of "promoting business".

AoD

if he was in office during that time, we would have no streetcars, no union station, and a spadina expressway running through the annex. *shudders just thinking about it*

The current Union station is no prize as is i.e. the shed and track area. I'd shed no tears if we had something far more functional then a rust bucket that somehow passes off as a heritage structure.

Back to the topic please - there's a thread for Infinity - this isn't it. Ãce, Ãce baby!

Back to the topic please - there's a thread for Infinity - this isn't it. Ãce, Ãce baby!

My bad. I love a good tangent! :)

Some more glazing is up on on the east side of Ice, and it's already starting to provide a nice reflection of the traffic on the Gardiner from my vantage point. This thing is going to provide some amazing reflections at night when it's all completed.

by me

7395656070_278b868afb_c.jpg

You really notice how flat the one side of the tower is in this picture. The curved balcony (with its glass) will make it blend a lot better.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back