I just realized that out of all the buildings in that picture, the only towers to NOT have a twin/look-alike will be 10 york and Delta Bremner. Oh, and the Toronto Star building. Ugh.

from today
DSCF6915.jpg

I just realized that out of all the buildings in that picture, the only towers to NOT have a twin/look-alike will be 10 york and Delta Bremner. Oh, and the Toronto Star building. Ugh.

And that smaller tower on the ACC.

The cladding on Infinity is a pleasant surprise. It's a welcome break from the sea of glass.

I dont know if surprise is the right word there... the north side of infinity 1 also makes use of precast cladding. Infinity II is almost an exact copy, though using slightly updated materials, so we knew it was going to be there. If you just meant that those strips of precast are a welcome break from the monotony of glass, well ya... but it's a sad day when we can get excited about precast!

The precast at cinema was/is worth getting excited for if you ask me....(despite the sadness of being excited about an above ground parking garage)

[video=youtube;YrZR12ksEIY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=YrZR12ksEIY&NR=1[/video]

Remember all the old parking lots?
What an incredible pace of development in the Southcore neighbourhood.

Back