Ice beginning to be visible from Rees Street and Queen's Quay.

IMG04791-XL.jpg

Those two beige buildings, and the three that are just out of this frame to the west, are horrendous.

The stacks of canoes are awesome. Now that's Toronto! What a great idea for an art installation too.

If you just meant that those strips of precast are a welcome break from the monotony of glass, well ya... but it's a sad day when we can get excited about precast!

Yes, that's what its come to. In this area, I'll take anything that's NOT glass at this point.

Unlikely since Harbour Point I, II, and III were completed in 1986, a full four years before the release of Windows 3.0. I like them - they stand as testament to a time when Northgrave was actually doing great work (see also Bay Charles Towers, 1166 Bay and Rosedale Glen, among others).

Unlikely since Harbour Point I, II, and III were completed in 1986, a full four years before the release of Windows 3.0. I like them - they stand as testament to a time when Northgrave was actually doing great work (see also Bay Charles Towers, 1166 Bay and Rosedale Glen, among others).

What is it exactly that you like about them? I had a cab driver once refer to them as "the three ugly sisters". I can't complain too loudly since I live in one of them, but they've never struck me as particularly attractive buildings.

looks like we are on floor 43 for ice 2- its going up quick

anyone know why ice 1 which is taller is being built slower?

12 York Street (Ice - 57s); The occupancy for this building is February 2013 (Residential level 43 currently)
14 York Street (Ice 2 - 67s); The occupancy for this building is October 2013

Back