I'd like to see something akin to the roof feature planned for the Gibson Square towers, a broad curved surface with a great lighting scheme. Anything, please, other than a square box.

I liked the swiss cheese. Hopefully its replacement doesn't stink like limberger

From today:

icereflection_zps54f2dca2.jpg

What other projects in toronto are done by Aa? and

are they currently doing? and will ice towers ever get balcony glass?

^ Sarcasm or have you been living under a rock for the last decade?

Check out aA's portfolio for a compilation of their fine work.

Not listed are current projects such as 383 Sorauren, Yonge + Rich, 501 Yonge, Karma, 155 Redpath, Waterlink, Harbour Plaza, 36 McCaul, Casa II & III, NXT, 1Thousand Bay, North St. James town, 2131 Yonge (Art Shoppe), Sixty Colborne, Theatre Park, Market Wharf, 89 Avenue Rd, 70 St. Mary, MYC, 355 Church St, Brant Park, 154 Front St E, Peter Street Condos, U Condos, King Charlotte, etc.

Thanks AlbertC.. You have been more then helpful! I did not expect an entire list. wow. sure got time huh! appreciate that my friend! No, It wasent sarcasm. Theres many projects going on. Its hard sometimes to remember every single designer, planner, architect, building names, locations, when and where. I enjoy watching them all rise in Toronto and around the world. I am sorry for my human side of not remembering one of thousands. So, no rocks here, just a simple question. Thanks again for going the extra mile and listing several, instead of maybe just one or two.

Last edited:
I see no venom in Albert's post. He's even given you a list of projects not shown on the firm's website. Grow up.

Last edited:
I see no venom in Albert's post. He's even given you a list of projects not shown on the firm's website. Grow up.

Off topic, but maybe another UT pub meetup is a good idea? I suspect if more members met in person, we'd see less of this overblown banter that seems to invade every thread. I'm sure we're all civil people when the anonymity is removed. At least I'd hope so.

Thanks AlbertC.. You have been more then helpful! I did not expect an entire list. wow. sure got time huh! appreciate that my friend! No, It wasent sarcasm. Theres many projects going on. Its hard sometimes to remember every single designer, planner, architect, building names, locations, when and where. I enjoy watching them all rise in Toronto and around the world. I am sorry for my human side of not remembering one of thousands. So, no rocks here, just a simple question. Thanks again for going the extra mile and listing several, instead of maybe just one or two.

It`s impossible to keep track of everything going on in the city, even for people who are paid to know everything that is going on in the city...let alone an urban enthusiast who comes on here for fun and personal interest. The know-it-alls don`t know everything. That`s why a site like this is great to gather lots of different info from different sources.

Plus, we all have different things that we are interested in; like architects, or developers, or neighbourhoods, etc.

:D

p.s. some UT members should realize that not every member actually lives in Toronto and can`t actually see everything for themselves.

Off topic, but maybe another UT pub meetup is a good idea? I suspect if more members met in person, we'd see less of this overblown banter that seems to invade every thread. I'm sure we're all civil people when the anonymity is removed. At least I'd hope so.

I missed the last one. Would love to attend one of these. It's good to put a face to a handle. Doing so won't cut out the sour dealings entirely but it does foster a better sense of collegiality.

Personally, Id really enjoy meeting up with you guys. Unfortunetly I only ever get weekends off, and had tried for the last meet up. Perhaps someday though. As For the Ice Towers, They are turning out great. Ill try not to miss the posts stating answers to my questions like balcony glass, And other projects that Aa has done. Ill try to reserch more. But thanks to those who have been helpful.

Back