0.jpg
July 6, 2015

Attachments

• 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 956
Last edited by a moderator:
'Liking' that last photo doesn't seem like quite enough.

Wow!!

Last night:

DSC02961.jpg
DSC02963.jpg

Attachments

• DSC02961.jpg
    DSC02961.jpg
    387.4 KB · Views: 684
  • DSC02963.jpg
    DSC02963.jpg
    302.4 KB · Views: 722
That is. I've added a full photo of it to the M5V thread as well.

That first night photo sets my heart aflutter, 42. Colour (on mechanicals and otherwise) can be sorely lacking at night, but that photo exemplifies what a few splashes of colour can do. Also I never noticed the lower Ice tower is lit up (albeit in cool white tones) - any idea when the taller Ice will don a glowing crown?

That first night photo sets my heart aflutter, 42. Colour (on mechanicals and otherwise) can be sorely lacking at night, but that photo exemplifies what a few splashes of colour can do. Also I never noticed the lower Ice tower is lit up (albeit in cool white tones) - any idea when the taller Ice will don a glowing crown?
It would be great to have it in time for our Pan Am coming out party, but no, I have no idea when it will be lit up. It would be great to have the York Street sidewalk done too.

Looks like the wait is over....seems both mechanicals are ablaze in light. Although it seems no spotlights on the swiss cheese on the tallest tower as of late last evening. While I was setting up the camera, got an interesting surprise of a preview of (presumably) tonight's PanAm Opening Ceremonies with two spurts of fireworks off the CN Tower! Apologies for my excited jiggly fireworks shot.
Ice - lit.jpg
Ice2 - fireworks.jpg

Attachments

• Ice - lit.jpg
    Ice - lit.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,648
  • Ice2 - fireworks.jpg
    Ice2 - fireworks.jpg
    992.9 KB · Views: 1,604
The lighting looks great it really brings out the Swiss cheese appearance of the roof.

Back