Aren't these the same exact floor plans we've seen before? (on icecondo.ca, for instance)

very nice...it does seem to live up to its name, 'ICE". the images actually made me feel really cold, had to close the windows.

Don't know if the "cold" environment is a selling point. Well, not for me at least. :D Great interior/exterior design nonetheless.

Last edited:
The updated site has some renders I'd not seen before and the floorplans are now much clearer.

Tower 1 is just under 70% sold.

Average prices for remaining units is $590psf.

After almost 1 year of selling they finally have a website and are moving into their sales centre as of today! Crazy.

I think Tower 1 for sure will be built...

However how tall are they again???

I think Tower 1 for sure will be built...

However how tall are they again???
They Are 217m 186m and the office part is 157m. but the first two have the roof element cheese thingy so its more like 223m 192m. so the first one is like as tall as the tallest toronto dominion center. the second one will be a little taller than RBC ( the new one) and the last one will be like the size of success tower. What is tower one? the tall one or the short one?

I believe the 'first' one is the 55s tower - the one at about 180m-ish. The 65s tower (the 'second' one) will be comparable to the TD Center in terms of height.

some epic condo towers in Toronto soon.

Aura will be close to 250m (or more)

Ice at that height would be Canada's 7th tallest Building. I think Petro Centre in Calgary is around 215 M.

I believe the 'first' one is the 55s tower - the one at about 180m-ish. The 65s tower (the 'second' one) will be comparable to the TD Center in terms of height.
aww that sucks... i would rather have the 223m one built first. Because it was said its 70% sold so its pretty much going to be built (knock on wood)

Back