Market sediment differs :cool:

Irregardless, the prices are very high for all intensive purposes. The developer has to tow the line carefully.

However, this is a mute point since the value of these condos is clearly taken for granite by buyers who could care less that prices are high. If the market tanks, a many buyers will do a 360 though.

Has anyone here bought a unit? You can be our escape goat.

Last edited:
Irregardless, the prices are very high for all intensive purposes. The developer has to tow the line carefully.

However, this is a mute point since the value of these condos is clearly taken for granite by buyers who could care less that prices are high. If the market tanks, a many buyers will do a 360 though.

You just asploded by brain.

My sediments exactly! Three cheers for the preceding postage!

Yeah the city doc will be posted 2 years after approval. Bottom line the approvals were done for this site well before any city doc was published or even discussed with residents same goes for minor variances

Lanterra will get another 2 floors for burano.. Minor variance proposal is posted at the site.

I heard phase 2 is almost 75% sold. In one week.. The market has spoken
Minor variance approvals aren't done before the public is notified. The minor variance, rezoning, and official plan amendment processes are laid out very specifically by provincial legislation and required by law to be public.

apparently I am still sleeping, sorry.
according to the drawing, the south tower will be in the corner of the lot... and I went to the parking lot with measurment tape, had the distance measured from both sides, parked my SUV and went back home to see the result... wish they give up on the office building and move the whole thing a bit north.
Not likely. This is considered to be part of the financial district and the amount of non-residential space in this development was already flagged as being too low by the city. Does anyone know if the proposal was modified to address the city's concerns?

If you keep posting like that I'm going to loose it. :D

Given the strong sales of phase 2, I wonder if both phases will be constructed at the same time. Didn't they tell buyers to expect occupany in 2014?

Last edited:
Looks like my post was deleted from yesterday. OK I'll try it again, couldn't believe the number of people outside of the sales office at ICE, there must have been 50-75 people lined up to get inside. Very impressive

That's because posts of this nature belongs in the Real Estate thread for Ãce

Minor variance approvals aren't done before the public is notified. The minor variance, rezoning, and official plan amendment processes are laid out very specifically by provincial legislation and required by law to be public.

Very Naive... :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
^WTF? Unless you're refering to the right of the public to ignore any notifications.

Just a little help Grey:

1. It's regardless not irregardless (you're not alone on this one but follow it through and you will realize why it does not make sense.)
2. Toe the line not tow. (I'll assume you are not a fisher)
3. The point is moot not mute. (hope I'm not falling on deaf ears here.)
4. Taken for granted not granite. (we'll just pretend that one was a typo.)
5. Scape Goat not escape. (Regardless, the context does not fit anyway.)

Just curious, do people furrow their brows and tilt there heads when they listen to you speak?

Last edited by a moderator:
just a little help grey in case you're wondering what the fuss is about:

1. It's regardless not irregardless (you're not alone on this one but follow it through and you will realize why it does not make sense.)
2. Toe the line not tow. (i'll assume you are not a fisher)
3. The point is moot not mute. (hope i'm not falling on deaf ears here.)
4. Taken for granted not granite. (we'll just pretend that one was a typo.)
5. Scape goat not escape. (regardless, the context does not fit anyway.)

just curious, do people furrow their brows and tilt there heads when they listen to you speak?

*woosh*

Back