I'm concerned about the disappearance of the silly swiss cheese hats. I like silly hats and though I don't wear them myself, I know lots of forum folk do.

The proliferation of silly hats should concern all citizens. Be wary: they are a stock-in-trade of those of a criminal ilk. Appropriate that the Trump has a toupee up top. Here, I am keen to see the Scandinavian solution, so long as it's not Mr. Freeze.

I'm concerned about the disappearance of the silly swiss cheese hats. I like silly hats and though I don't wear them myself, I know lots of forum folk do. I suspect aA was embarrassed about displaying such irreverence and sought permission to eliminate the slices before someone confirmed the stink. Too bad. We could use some whimsy in the skyline. aA has made a lot of cookies, too bad they couldn't slice us some cheese.

I didn't think they looked silly at all based on the renderings, I quite like the design of this project. As you say, whimsy and fun pretty much nails it and we could use a little more of that!

The proliferation of silly hats should concern all citizens. Be wary: they are a stock-in-trade of those of a criminal ilk. Appropriate that the Trump has a toupee up top. Here, I am keen to see the Scandinavian solution, so long as it's not Mr. Freeze.

speaking of broken hats/cowls with holes in them:

BATMAN U IN BIG TROUBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

70d10_capturefoj.jpg

Apparently, the sun came out and melted the cheese top right off the design.

That's a gouda one! I had quite the havarti laugh.

Oka, beyond that, there has been no new cheddar regarding this building made any emmentalar. I think the present height is a feta-compli.

i guess his pizza wasn't good enough to keep him from getting banned :p

ICE is looking cool, it's funny how quiet/open the site/background looks as of now, but in 3 years this place will be entirely different.

just looking at this 3 storey stump, it doesn't even look like these things will be 67 and 57 stories lool!

I'm trying to grasp the scale of the footprint from the photograph above and it looks crazy bananas small. Not that that's a bad thing, I just expected them to be larger in circumference.

The new infinity going up is such a waste.... i'd rather an ICE 3 and 4 rather than that,

building an identical twin to something that was built like 10 years ago??? u mad bro???

Back