New rendering updated to the database. The total unit count changed from 334 units to 335 units, Total car parking change from 54 car parking to 55 car parking.

Rendering taken from arch plan via rezoning.

PLN - Architectural Plans - 4of4 - Arch.4of4_10Huntley_Aug31-23-6.jpg

PLN - Architectural Plans - 4of4 - Arch.4of4_10Huntley_Aug31-23-9.jpg
PLN - Architectural Plans - 4of4 - Arch.4of4_10Huntley_Aug31-23-2.jpg

Just what I've always wanted - a KFC gravy coloured condo!

I'm not sure if that's more righteously insulting to the proposal here, or righteously indignant about the state of KFC gravy.

I suspect, the building, much as the gravy isn't merely an aesthetic disaster, but one lacking in both taste and flavour.

When it was short I found the brown colour was trying to fit in. Now that it's towering over its neighbours, maybe they should go for a more, I dunno, standout colour? I guess I'm just not a fan of the brown.

"transformed" is a bit of a stretch... They're just being painted - not even guardrail replacement, just painting the old ones. I can't help but feel like this is a temporary measure as buildings like this are facing more and more pressure to tear down & redevelop.

Really wish owners would try and restore the bricks on these old mid century blocks vs covering them up.

I will miss the warmth that the yellow bricks gave this block of Jarvis.

This one was appealed to the OLT in October.

It is now the subject an Appeals Report to the next meeting of TEYCC:

There appear to be two key issues from the City's perspective, separation distances and the City's desire for an on-site parkland dedication. No mention of the importance of an alternate colour scheme to KFC Gravy.

From the above:

1710943648495.png

1710943670211.png

And

1710943771183.png

Back