News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

What I am referring to specifically is the cement trucks which were dumping loads of cement infront of the entrance to the train buildings indide the yard.
I pass by this yard twice daily, and am well aware of the construction of the line back to the yards... what I was referring to is something completely different, so to all those who thought I was referring to the line construction, you misunderstood.
As of 330 this aft there is now a huge pile of gravel and a rather large red crane too.

They are extending the maintenance building to the south to accomodate the new subway trains.

Dan

This just in, a member on CPTDB witnessed 5392 being pushed by RT7 into Wilson !!!

That was me, saw it while I was going southbound to Yorkdale. Ran to my house to get camera, then raced back, but 5392 was already inside....grrrrrrrr........but the place is an absolute beehive of activity so hopefully more of the first trainset will arrive later today or this weekend.

Folks the long wait is finally over! I just came from Wilson today and behold the new rocket is finally here. The building to house the maintenance for the new trains has been constructed and is finished for a while now.

We weren't allowed to step into them yet for safety reasons. But I'm sure once the 6 cars are united Ill have a chance to peak inside. The first train will take a while to power up and start rolling for testing. But from what I saw today it looks great.

I think cplchanb was asking if it was part of set # 1 5381-5386

cplchanb i believe its part of set #2 5391-5396

so Agram any new news about Toronto Rocket 5391-5396.. and do you know if they will bringing out 5391-5396 out tomorrow afternoon?

Back