24688291271_c309442651_h.jpg

Nothing new other than I think this is actually a pretty decent midrise building. Plastic surgeon office on Hazelton side here (live work space for the 1%!)

20180902_184355_HDR.jpg

Attachments

• 20180902_184355_HDR.jpg
    20180902_184355_HDR.jpg
    194.8 KB · Views: 840
Anyone know what's going on with the retail space here? I believe the condo corp has sandblasted the glass and isn't leasing it out.. I feel like that must violate the site plan agreement or something? Can it really be completely legal?

I would love to see the developers build more of these types of buildings. They look so rich looking with all those details on the facade !

Unless I'm mistaken

181 Davenport is the building with The One Sales Centre.
133 Hazelton has a small 540sf retail space in it beside the entrance to the parking ramp. You can see it papered up in Jimmy's last picture above

I believe Mizrahi's Offices are going to be going into 181 Davenport's ground floor. I'm discussing the project in that is the subject of this thread though, the first of the three buildings to be completed. It has had vacant retail for several years now. According to the staff report on the project, it's about a 500sf space. Nothing large, but still vacant.

vacantretail.JPG

Unless I'm mistaken

181 Davenport is the building with The One Sales Centre.
133 Hazelton has a small 500sf retail space in it beside the entrance to the parking ramp. You can see it papered up in Jimmy's last picture above

You are right about 181 being the sales center I got it mixed up. 133 has office space in the hazelton frontage which is occupied by "Visage" a plastic surgery clinic.

Back