Photo by me:

122395943_2820684468214869_4530634007694344447_n.jpg

November 8 - looks like the PATH connection is ready to open in time for the winter. Not a good connection to the system in general with all of the grade changes, but indoor access to Longos, Starbucks and a dry cleaners will be very nice for 16 York/ICE workers and residents.

The sign notes that due to COVID-19, the tunnel will be open Mon-Sun from 6am-9pm.

31ED18B5-2B99-46B4-8E52-72EC6E7CED29.jpeg

I agree, really only benefits 16 york and ICE tenants and residents. Not complaining!

November 8 - looks like the PATH connection is ready to open in time for the winter. Not a good connection to the system in general with all of the grade changes, but indoor access to Longos, Starbucks and a dry cleaners will be very nice for 16 York/ICE workers and residents.

The sign notes that due to COVID-19, the tunnel will be open Mon-Sun from 6am-9pm.

View attachment 281534

Used the parking garage last week, super clean! Still can’t access the lobby via the ice lobby entrance nor street entrances without first buzzing. Definitely still some work being done in the lobby. Really curious to see some tenant logos on the street signs and have a logo up on the building

dying to know when retail will finish in both 16 and ICE.

One of the spaces will be a HSBC Bank in the 16 York building as they applied for permits recently (announced it a while back I think), I remember seeing a permit for Mos Mos Coffee in ICE a while back but I cannot find it. That still leaves about 4ish unleased spaces in the whole podium between the two. Not really able to find much else at the moment.

Couldn’t take a pic because I was driving, but another tenant has had their logo placed alongside LinkedIn.. *drumroll*.. Shaw Communications! News to me, didn’t realize they were a tenant until today.

I will be surprised to see any retail there until we are well past covid - and with Mr Ford in charge that looks like a good while longer!
Exactly, and with Mr. Trudeau in charge too, the one who's responsible for our vaccine supply. A pox on both their houses. But I digress...as did you, I'd say.

Last edited:
Exactly, and with Mr. Trudeau in charge too, the one who's responsible for our vaccine supply. A pox on both their houses. But I digress...as did you, I'd say.
I think we may disagree on the effectiveness of our vaccine supply and the role of the Feds. For a country with no vaccine production (and we all know that this was not helped when Mulroney sold our last big facility) I think Canada has done very well in obtaining a variety of vaccines from a variety of sources. Of course, it would have been better if we had had millions of doses here earlier but I am frankly amazed we got it together so fast. Vaccines became available MUCH sooner than anyone predicted and that so much was pre-ordered (and a great deal supplied) is 'pretty good'. If we had had much larger deliveries I fear that most provinces (and certainly Ontario who were not even ready with a better booking and reservation system) would not have been able to get them into arms fast enough.

Back