This building is going to look sharp when completed. As the glass reflects from all angles from the curtain walls seen in the last few pictures on the previous and this page below!

Last edited:
Taken today, sent from a family member:

IMG_6105.jpeg

How much taller will this go? Much of the tower is hidden behind EY Tower from my POV, and currently only the top of the tiny crane (derrick?) and obviously most of the taller yellow cranes are visible. I'm hoping that I'll be able to see enough of the tower's upper part when it's complete.

It should ultimately be almost 30% taller than the RBC tower (240 vs 185 m, I think).
Yes, I know, but I was wondering if there's much more to go above the current height of the core. In the last picture, the core looks only slightly taller than the RBC Tower, but I think it's already substantially taller - the RBC Tower is closer in the shot.

How much taller will this go? Much of the tower is hidden behind EY Tower from my POV, and currently only the top of the tiny crane (derrick?) and obviously most of the taller yellow cranes are visible. I'm hoping that I'll be able to see enough of the tower's upper part when it's complete.

Was about to ask the exact same thing...lol. Just cause my stomach is telling me it seems to have topped out, but renderings and info suggest it still has some height to go so I was hoping someone could shed some light.

Was about to ask the exact same thing...lol. Just cause my stomach is telling me it seems to have topped out, but renderings and info suggest it still has some height to go so I was hoping someone could shed some light.
We’ll wait for Contra and his progress diagrams. I think the core is close to topping out, but given the slanted crown, the actual top of the tower is a few ‘storeys’ above the core. I’m hopeful that I’ll be able to see this handsome tower and share how it appears on the skyline from the northeast.

It should ultimately be almost 30% taller than the RBC tower (240 vs 185 m, I think).

Here's a (very) rough approximation of where we're currently at relative to the current height:

160 Front Height.jpg

Wow - fifteen photos of the same view, from the same vantage point - just different magnifications. Must be close to, if not a record for the number of basically the same picture in a single post. Good thing the hotel we are staying in has decent download speeds.....

Back