Thanks p5. Can you give even rough estimates on when: 1. You can give a render? or 2. When this be announced? Weeks? Months? Thanks. BG

^Sounds like CF is hiring KPF (ppl who did their RC & RBC tower) to do another yawner of a tower playing off the same tired cliches they're doing across Asia.

You got this building mixed up with Deloitte Tower in Montreal. That one is KPF. This one's prelim designs is with another architect, a very well known one. Its still in preleasing, so I don't think anybody who knows will spill the beans on this one, without risking CF's displeasure.

You got this building mixed up with Deloitte Tower in Montreal. That one is KPF. This one's prelim designs is with another architect, a very well known one. Its still in preleasing, so I don't think anybody who knows will spill the beans on this one, without risking CF's displeasure.

What about SOM? Well I guess that will be my guess for the big reveal.

So they didn't get that anchor tenant?

The developer/builder usually has a news release when an anchor/lead tenant is found. Similar to this one for Deloitte Tower in Montreal (Architect is KPF) http://www.cadillacfairview.com/Not...ac+Fairview+and+Deloitte+Sign+Lease+Agreement

Deloitte Tower's website in case you're interested, even though its not in Toronto: www.deloittetower.ca

I have not seen any news releases for either 156 Front St W, or CF's other Toronto office location - 16 York for a lead tenant.

I wouldn't think they will delay announcing a lead tenant, since it will help them lease the rest of the building. Other tenants don't want to commit until they know the timeline for construction, and CF is known to not build their buildings on spec typically.

Back