News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

It'll be brutal - will it be any worse than when there is a Jays game on a Friday night? Probably not

I initially suggested a northern subway station but she didn't like the idea as it involves more driving on her part. We'll likely be heading up Airport Road anyway (I should have been more specific) and the best way to get there is normally Gardiner/427.

I initially suggested a northern subway station but she didn't like the idea as it involves more driving on her part. We'll likely be heading up Airport Road anyway (I should have been more specific) and the best way to get there is normally Gardiner/427.

Then take GO to Malton or somewhere else on your way.

Why not go to Kipling an take 427 north? The 427 traffic isn't bad at all, especially if you aren't going onto east or westbound 401.

Does anyone know the business hours of TO2015Superstore in Nathan Phillips Square?

Can't find it anywhere on the internet. I guess just an oversight of the many things that had to be accomplished for the games.

Thanks

Last edited:
Does anyone know the business hours of TO2015Superstore in Nathan Phillips Square?

Can't find it anywhere on the internet. I guess just an oversight of the many things that had to be accomplished for the games.

Thanks

https://shop.toronto2015.org/Home/StoreLocator

TORONTO 2015 Superstore at Nathan Phillips Square
1st July (opens) – 9th July 10:00am – 7:00pm
10th July - 26th July – 9:00am – 11:00pm
27th July – 6th August - 10:00am – 7:00pm
7th August – 15th August - 9:00am – 11:00pm
16th August – 18th August - 10:00am – 7:00pm

Why not go to Kipling an take 427 north? The 427 traffic isn't bad at all, especially if you aren't going onto east or westbound 401.

The whole point is that we're trying to satisfy the three person requirement to use the HOV lanes while minimizing backtracking. My wife won't get a break from the cops just because I happen to be on transit at the exact same time... anyway we'll figure it out.

Consider meeting at Pearson Airport (take UPX) or Malton GO station?

I'm curious, I know people here have said that they have tickets to at least one sporting event, but who here has tickets to the opening ceremonies tonight? I have yet to come across anyone who knows anyone who has tickets to this "sold-out" event.

Back