Any news on this one?

Two years later........but yes...............

Thanks to @interchange42 for finding the thread for me!

The site has no address on it on TOMaps!

A report to the May 14th meeting of the TRCA's Executive Committee has approval of a Limiting Distance Agreement in order to facilitate construction of this site.

Report Link here: https://pub-trca.escribemeetings.com/filestream.ashx?DocumentId=7311

From said report:

1620745250018.png

And

1620745346513.png

1620745392689.png

Funny that they mistyped the name of the agreement on the orthophoto (first time I've typed 'orthophoto', and that was the second). Interesting that half the agreement angles out further onto the TRCA property, so I imagine that would be parallel to the adjacent edge of the planned building. Planning submission to the City imminent?

front page news with renders and things!

so we'll get to see it being built in about 5-10 years :p

This joke of a development goes perfectly with the other 90% of dull/uninspiring builds Humber Bay has seen come to life over the past 10 years. The majority of this area has just tuned into an architectural wasteland, and a waste of prime real estate which provides nothing of benefit to the community.

Last edited:
No new renderings are added to the database. The height and story count of the building changed. The total height changed from 138.10m, 30.50m & 14.50m to 156.45m, 29.95m & 14.50m. Total storey count changed from 43, 8 & 2 storey to 49, 8 & 2 storeys.

There is an update to the application on the CofA site but it is under 0 Lakeshore West for 15 March. A bit confusing but this may be the first of 3 new buildings.

There is an update to the application on the CofA site but it is under 0 Lakeshore West for 15 March. A bit confusing but this may be the first of 3 new buildings.
I can't find anything there now more recent than what @Art Tsai noted above last summer. Did you happen to download the document @rdaner?

I can't find anything there now more recent than what @Art Tsai noted above last summer. Did you happen to download the document @rdaner?

All traces of that MV application have gone, and as they post decisions when there is one, I'm left thinking that whatever it was for, it was withdrawn before a hearing.

Back