counting up they are on level 46 47 at most

haha it's funny how this has turned into a debate. exciting stuff on UT! using your approach, and on second count, I get about 48 floors. I will check with Tridel to get to the bottom of this one :p Has to be more than 46, I think :confused:

I know that it is going to be 49 storeys total and we have established that it is not topped off yet! Maybe we should have a contest: guess the correct floor that Tridel is pouring? I think this would be an awesome game for UT to start for all buildings. No prizes necessary.

Last edited:
From our place, which looks on the west side of 300 Front, one can see what I thought was the roof slab, with the two floors of mechanical penthouse formed on top - here are a couple of pictures (I hope):

300 Front #1 - Small.jpg

300 Front #2 - Small.jpg

One rendering that I had seen would clearly imply that the two floors above the slab would be the mechanical penthouse. The renderings in the Urbantoronto Database page (Images 3 and 4) show that there what looks to be a additional residential floors on the east and centre sections of the building, before the actual mechanical penthouse.

So I stand corrected - not quite topped out yet.

Attachments

• 300 Front #1 - Small.jpg
    300 Front #1 - Small.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 1,100
  • 300 Front #2 - Small.jpg
    300 Front #2 - Small.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 1,073
Thank you, SkyJacked ;) 48 it is. Tridel said that they were working on the 47th a few weeks ago at the end of Feb.

Great view from your place, AHK!

I took a few pictures, but that was the only one that didn't look identical to the shots I posted on Sunday :p

Back