^i dont know if it's a coincident but quality and design has gone down since they changed their leadership.

I like it. Looks much better in person. The 'shades of grey' should be interesting when complete. Even better if they throw a couple of primary colours in there too but I doubt that's coming.

1616775908442.png

From the architectural plans filed in December it looks like they're going for some sort of dissolving pattern as the metal panels make their way up as well. I'm cautiously optimistic :)

View attachment 308196

From the architectural plans filed in December it looks like they're going for some sort of dissolving pattern as the metal panels make their way up as well. I'm cautiously optimistic :)
I'm afraid it's going to end up looking a bit 210 Simcoe or worse, Daniels Waterfront. Maybe it's my taste, but I just don't find these cladding panel patterns to be very attractive. Having said that, I don't know what the alternatives are for a fully cladded facade.

I'm afraid it's going to end up looking a bit 210 Simcoe or worse, Daniels Waterfront. Maybe it's my taste, but I just don't find these cladding panel patterns to be very attractive. Having said that, I don't know what the alternatives are for a fully cladded facade.
I would say more like the Residences of RCMI, which I kinda like.

What a mess
Thank god that side is not very visible
Looks like something my 3 year old put together with Lego
Excuse me, any self respecting 3-year old would make much better designs than this 😅

Killer critique!
Dude, you criticize even decent looking buildings, but then you like this grey on grey on grey motif lol

Last edited:
I do yes. Is / should the critique all be about 'grey'?
I think the critique of colour, critique of style and critique of quality be should be kept mostly separated, IMO. Because they get it right in with the one thing, doesn't mean they get it right with the others. There are too many examples of that to be named.

Back