17 Sept 2011--a classic contrast?

076mzn.jpg

Spoke to a contractor today working on building. Almost all of the kitchens are in and flooring is up to 5th level with the expectation that all flooring will be done by end of November.

Spoke to a contractor today working on building. Almost all of the kitchens are in and flooring is up to 5th level with the expectation that all flooring will be done by end of November.

Great pictures Jasonzed! Thanks for the information 400 wellingtonguy! Keep the pictures and information coming, I enjoy the updates.

that's great news about the kitchens and the floors. I guess bathrooms are next and then finishing touches?

anyone know if they putting up a building to east of building? ie. architect firm? if so the east side penthouses terraces will be closed in.

guess we will see with time.

wouldn't be surprised if Sorbara own the land right next to 400 on the east side because of the way the parking area is behined architect building (L shaped on to 400) and bec they did not put brick on the east wall.

where is the sales center? lol

Last edited by a moderator:
hey Stingray,

Probably eventually there will be a building, but since the land is not as large as the 400 wellington site they will only be able to build a building a certain height,size and distance from the front of the lot. If they were able to buy the site next to it with the two old houses I could see them being able to build 12 stories. I could be wrong, anyone else have any opinions on this?

A similar building to 400 Wellington is completely possible to the east - 9 stories on wellington and 12 stories setback to the north.

I walked by there this morning and it seems the civil works on the front of the building are in high gear. Someone should take some pics this week. Lots of progress it appears.
S'Bus

Back