Agreed. I dropped by the site on the weekend but what I saw was piling continuing on the north and east limits of the foundation. No excavation going on yet. I hope to get some pics sometime this week to post. They are definitely moving and organized on site!

Here are some pics from yesterday as I was in the area for a meeting.

photo1ks.jpg

photo2bg.jpg

photo3er.jpg

Anyone know anymore information on this project? Do you think they will have charging stations for Hybrid cars? Also, anyone know how many units they sold?

Thanks Kondoz! Very Interesting! 70% not bad. I am surprised it isn't more sold. Most of the layouts are good. The north layouts on the low floors are going to have windows that are pretty close to the building though right?

Do you guys think this building will be finished on time. It's only a 12 story building but it doesn't look like they have dug much of a hole. Also, as stated before aren't the north layouts going to be blocked by the building right there?

Yea!! The crane went up today and was able to catch a few pics. The south view is going to be spectacular once this thing is finally built. It's like a being in a building bathtub, towers all around!

craneup1.jpg

craneup2.jpg

craneup3.jpg

craneup4.jpg

i wonder if a mid 2012 is likely for this project. It is only 12 stories but it seems they have been excavating for quite a while.

hmmm.... well that depends, how long do you think it should take to do a foundation? It does look rather slow though for such a small project.

Back