This is one of my dream condos I would love to live in. It's beautifully built.

True boutique condos in the heart of the downtown are becoming very rare, which is very unfortunate. Blame it on the investor-driven economy.

I agree, this building turned out very nice.

The only problem is the location. The west side of this building will be uncomfortably close to it's neighbours. Downtown is coming up and, down the road, 502 Wellington will be devleoped (it is NOT a heritage building). The property line goes right up to 500 Wellington. All those nice terraces will be facing a wall.

Not cool for a condo that's selling for $3M plus.

6 April 2012

133rlv.jpg

131dp.jpg

Come on UD, it's clear this is the best project in Toronto ... even you must see that now ? :)

500 Wellington definitely has the best attention to detail of Freed's projects so far. I actually really like Seventy5 Portland, also winner of the Pug best new residential building in 2011. I think overall Freedville has been consistently good architecture, and apart from 650 King there's a steady improvement in design for each new project.

500 Wellington definitely has the best attention to detail of Freed's projects so far. I actually really like Seventy5 Portland, also winner of the Pug best new residential building in 2011. I think overall Freedville has been consistently good architecture, and apart from 650 King there's a steady improvement in design for each new project.

I agree. Imagine what Liberty Village would have looked like with Freed caliber condos?

I actually like 650 King. I don't think there's a Freed project I dislike. Some are nicer than others but I think each project is attractive in its own way.

Back