Fingers crossed, i still hope they are keeping the heritage facades,
it would be a shame to loose them:eek:

What about the Tom Jones steakhouse bldg., are its days numbered?, after all this new development will kitty-corner against it (north side of new east-west lane way)
Also the surface parking lot south of this is ripe for future development.

The Tom Jones Steakhouse is 40 Colborne, which is part of the assembly.

The Tom Jones Steakhouse is 40 Colborne, which is part of the assembly.

Oh Ok, i'm getting a better idea now, this new development will also include 3/4 of the surface parking lot to the south fronting Colborne, and next to the under construction 25s Sixty Colborne Condos

New information indicates that this only includes 65 through 75 King Street East and 46 Colborne.

If the proposal really is limited to those properties, then it will not include the Tom Jones Steakhouse at 40 Colborne, nor the Albany Club at 91 King East.

Thread title updated. Awaiting the docs now!

Just walked past the site and snapped a few shots of the new development sign. Here are the details.

Interchange42, looks like they are listing the properties as 65-77 King, and 40 Colborne.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 2,385
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 2,363
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 2,402
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 2,384
I agree. Orange is my favorite colour so I'm quite happy with the proposal as shown. I won't be opposing it. I find Lego-looking buildings with zero details appealing.

Well it's grey and dreary but that's fixable. I'm just happy to see that it looks like the heritage buildings on this block will be left untouched. This will fill in King Street and Colbourne Street nicely.

Back