Got to get those lip fillers and injections in before a nice fancy dinner at the restaurant, c'mon now we all know this!

Sorry no photo but I noticed that the paper over the lobby windows has been partially removed and hoarding set up in half of the lobby. Does this signal some sort of occupation by Google?

Photos taken 11 April. We have a concierge!
95989760-B90B-464D-93AE-1B44DC6063FC.jpeg
A7A905A4-2B30-4FBF-A508-3E227EC21D0D.jpeg
C15D19CF-DA4A-4E1E-856B-16E2AFF052BB.jpeg

Not sure if it's just me but that lobby looks pretty uninspired / understated.

Though it is really a separate (renovation), we have been using this thread for 17 Leader Lane, here is the latest. It seems to be finished AND occupied.

I looked up who or what SOK are and found they are 'expropriation lawyers'. https://www.sokllp.com/contact-us

Scargall Owen-King LLP was founded with the aim of providing private and public sector clients with effective representation, strategic advice and focused legal services. In expropriation law, we act for landowners such as farmers, developers, corporations, municipalities and other public entities throughout Ontario. Our lawyers regularly appear before the Ontario Land Tribunal ("OLT") as well as other tribunals and courts regarding expropriations related to infrastructure, planning and development matters.

Our strength is the depth and breadth of our experience in real estate acquisition and expropriation.

Our lawyers are industry leaders and active members of the Ontario Expropriation Association, International Right of Way Association, Ontario Bar Association and the Urban Land Institute.

IMG_1653[1].JPG

Back