88scotta6.jpg

I was going to post some, but you beat me to it!

Post away! Android technically beat us both to it, but its always fun to see everyone else's take on a specific location!

Thanks for the update, though it makes me cringe a bit.
If Page + Steele replaces that stone (or old concrete, cant tell which part of the building it is) with Uptown-y precast then tops it with a several dozen floors of grey spandrel, I will either be speechless or irate. Hopefully we see more Delta Southcore in this one than upper half of Berczy..

Thanks for the update, though it makes me cringe a bit.
If Page + Steele replaces that stone (or old concrete, cant tell which part of the building it is) with Uptown-y precast then tops it with a several dozen floors of grey spandrel, I will either be speechless or irate. Hopefully we see more Delta Southcore in this one than upper half of Berczy..

The building’s podium will incorporate the facade of the site’s original limestone building, it's not being replaced.

I'm hoping they don't pack on the grey spandrel either.

Looking closely at the renderings, it appears to be spandrel free. Looks like the same type of treatment used in most aA projects(all glass like Burano etc.). This of course is assuming that concert will remain true to the renderings.

Looking closely at the renderings, it appears to be spandrel free. Looks like the same type of treatment used in most aA projects(all glass like Burano etc.). This of course is assuming that concert will remain true to the renderings.

Huh? Looks to me like it's totally covered in spandrel. Here's a very larger rendering from Buzz Buzz Homes. Lower your expectations folks.

I'm very late to the game here to be asking this, but what will be the use of the podium behind the retained (reconstructed?) facade? Office space?

I'm willing to bet money that the vegetation shown on the various 2 level boxes never materializes. those always make it into renders but never actually get planted.

I'm very late to the game here to be asking this, but what will be the use of the podium behind the retained (reconstructed?) facade? Office space?

Wellington side of the building will have office space. On Scott it will be residential

Back