The hoarding surrounds Berczy Park, which is undergoing a major revitalization by Claude Cormier + Associes of Sugar Beach fame, among other renowned urban park creations. Search on Urban Toronto's main page under "Berczy Park" for a couple of good stories on this on this project.

Starting with podium pre-cast.

Screenshot%202016-01-08%2017.40.16_zpsspn92gjx.png~original

So does Oct 2016 completion sounds realistic?? Almost looks like it...Anyways up to my 17th floor already :)

It will be topped off before then, but getting the interiors done for your floor in 9 months? That would take a miracle, and I'm not so sure you should count on one.

Hmmm, now if we can just get rid of that parking lot...

Bay Park Centre will be filling in lots of gaps, too.

Great pic!

That's a fantastic angle. Never seen anything from that perspective before. Just shows how badly we need Bay Park Centre.

That is indeed a terrific perspective. Makes that parking lot look rather barren and dated.... like the remnants of "old" Toronto.

I say we carefully disassemble the asphalt and then reconstruct it somewhere up in Mammoliti country, maybe call it Commuters Square or something. Maybe there's a potential new GO station site on the future Bolton line that it can go to?

Back