News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.2K     0 

RS: Good pic of Toronto from the S Shore of Lake Ontario...

RS: Good pic and good effort here! I remember myself on a past trip that on a clear day Toronto's skyline is visible from the top on the Niagara Escarpment hill N of the Robert Moses Power Vista on the NYS side. I wish I had a camera that day so I could try to take pics like this....LI MIKE

Redroom I just want to say that this is the BEST EVER picture that I have seen of Toronto. Never before have I seen a picture that captures the size and scope of our city!!

I'll echo the comments and say "great job" to you!

I feel like it's the first photo to properly convey that Toronto is a large city. Most of the skyline shots only capture the buildings closest to the water but this crazy zoom really gets in there! :)

This is a great shot. The view of the skyline from the southeast looking northwest is my favourite; no matter from how far away.

giant panorama of north shore Oakville to Scarborough

as I mentioned before this was taken from the top of the old Niagara Falls city dump at Mountain Road and QEW.

Here's a panorama of the north shore of L. Ontario from that same day, covering roughly from the east edge of Oakville to the Scarborough Bluffs. I it made by splicing 20 images together...

2984739969_52254eb893_o.jpg

Very nice Redroom! A really pleasant look at Niagara-on-the-Lake too! Great that there is still some colour in the trees.

amazing!

Incredible... incredible.

Congrats on this masterpiece! :)

Back