News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

I think I've seen the name WZMH attached to the cheese-grater portion of the Constellation...

That's kind of sad. Whereabouts is this? What's slated to go up on the site? Condos?

Gladstone Ave.

DSC03288_zpse9e69728.gif:original

Wow, that's kind of different. Almost looks otherworldly. Kind of like Hobbits-go-urban. :) It's a nice effect.

Last edited:
Speaking of 70's residential, did anyone here frequent the Guildwood Village area around 73 or 74?
I have a childhood memory that I cannot find any information on. It involves the Cinesphere, a modern bungalow, and some eclectic parents of a friend.
I am hoping someone may remember what I am referring to.

There are tons these things around, not sure where people get their ideas from. It's kind of like this one
These are what I cal bad examples, this is a good example. But I see this neighbourhood is losing these houses fast!

Case in point, this house, sits close to this house.

the house on Gladstone is a lot more quirky and artisanal than any of the ones you've linked to, and its also a renovation of a 100 year old worker's cottage. it's way more of a one off.

There are a few like this around town. Maybe that's another thread, "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder".
The bad (or good!) architecture in Toronto.

The great variety of homes in Toronto makes for delightful exploration.
I'm trying to imagine many different home designs on the same street - at the same time.
I'd love to explore a street like this one and chat with each owner.

six houses.jpg

Attachments

• six houses.jpg
    six houses.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 564

Back