Mini Sobi station installed:
20240822_183102.jpg

I looked at the menu.. the prices actually aren't BAD, was pleasantly surprised. You can see the menu here:

Being part italian myself I will have to see how it stacks against other italian places - capri, la piazza, lemoncello.. and.. east side marios I guess if you can call that "italian" lol

I looked at the menu.. the prices actually aren't BAD, was pleasantly surprised. You can see the menu here:

Being part italian myself I will have to see how it stacks against other italian places - capri, la piazza, lemoncello.. and.. east side marios I guess if you can call that "italian" lol
That was my first thought, considering the amount of money they likely put into this restaurant the prices are on the higher end, but not unreasonably expensive.

That's not the same restaurant. That's located at 150 Water St, Port Perry, ON L9L 1C4.

Yeah, wrong CiaoBella... this is their actual website: https://ciaobellahamilton.ca/

You can see the menu there.

ah my bad didn't realize there was more than 1 - yeah ok some items area bit pricier, but overall not too bad.

Lunch menu doesn't look too bad price wise.

I do wish more menus would put images beside their menu items though - that's one reason I love ordering online is you can see what you're ordering - a lot of what I do is visual - I order based on how something looks.

..man they really love their arugula lol.. hmm.. squid ink pasta.. looks cool, black pasta.. I'm a little apprehensive about that though lol..

Last edited:
I do wish more menus would put images beside their menu items though - that's one reason I love ordering online is you can see what you're ordering - a lot of what I do is visual - I order based on how something looks.
100% agreed. I'm not a foodie, so reading the description only provides some of the information I need. Half the time I can't envision what the meal would - so I need a picture to get a better idea if it's something that looks like it could be appealing.

One of the early Google reviews of the restaurant is a total cheat...

View attachment 594598
It's pretty typical for new restaurants, bars, and new small businesses to get friends and family to rate the place 5 stars to get the initial excitement and rating up. When businesses don't do it, to me it's a sign of a likely failure. Almost every business does this. Reviews at the start are 5 stars from friends and 1 stars from people who went in opening day and expected zero hiccups.

I get that. But this guy rated the food/service/atmosphere without having even been there.

Back