collegepark

allhell yes!!!!

sany1108.jpg

building tall lives on

sany1110u.jpg

walking on yonge street.... In style!!!!

sany1107.jpg

sany1114.jpg

Last edited:
The covered walkway they built on Yonge St. is really too narrow considering the pedestrian traffic. I do hope they need all of that setback.

They finally have closed the lane they asked to close last year!

Man look how small that pick up truck looks! Haha.

haha.. i noticed in caltrane's shot that it looks like they'res 4 ROCP towers! alot of people around here would have gotten pissed if that were the case...

Its interesting how COMPLETELY different ROCP 1 and 2 are than Aura (phase 3)... Totally different style of architecture.

I think i am gonna miss the unobstructed view of ROCP as you walk down Yonge Street... but screw it! Aura will kick the crap out of it!

The covered walkway they built on Yonge St. is really too narrow considering the pedestrian traffic. I do hope they need all of that setback.

Not to switch topics, but I couldn't agree more. I made a huge mistake of trying to make my way north to college during the pride parade. Got penned in like cattle. Had to jump the fence into the construction zone. Some people started to panic. It was a madhouse for a good 30 min in the blistering heat. Hope everyone made it out ok.

I doubt you heard anything related to the construction site. It was probably a garbage truck. Work generally starts at 7am on the nose; the dump trucks will line up on Yonge St. as early as 6:30am, I believe, but definitely not at 4am.

Hey ethervizion,

Are you still working on that time lapse video?

Can you give us a sneak peak? :)

Update by Jasonzed at SSC....

20100710109.jpg

getting deeper....

20100710107.jpg

Thanks for posting that ^^^^

This thread has been slowing down on updates lately... i was shocked to see how much progress there has been ^^^

It looks like we could be at rock bottom now... it seems deep enough and it looks very flat at the bottom now (and swampy) :)

Back