The webcam is REALLY AWESOME:

image.php

This is cool. It's not LIVE the way the Ritz cam was, but the image gets updated everytime you check out the page that Steveve first posted it on.

From the shadows, it appears that individuals who purchased units on the lower floors will hardly get any sunlight.

The Sun changes position in the sky depending on the season, in the winter the sun will not be blocked by the surrounding buildings as it is in the photo posted by steveve.

^As I noted: The "photo" Steveve posted is actually a still from a web video camera and it keeps changing every time you log onto the page it's posted on. So shadows in the picture are a moot point, because they keep moving depending when you look at that picture.

What I am saying is.... Don't quote the shadows you saw in that picture earlier because they have moved by the time the next person logs onto this page and looks at the image. It may even be night when you are looking at this and people won't know what the heck you are talking about.

I took this photo today... i just happened to notice the big shiny black Aura hoarding... is that new?.. (its probably just my lack of paying attention)

Nonetheless, the hoarding looks classy :D :D

By me: steveve

4820074544_f870e8e8ce_b.jpg

I took this photo today... i just happened to notice the big shiny black Aura hoarding... is that new?.. (its probably just my lack of paying attention)

Nonetheless, the hoarding looks classy :D :D

By me: steveve

That's been up for maybe two weeks now. It does look pretty good, now the average person will know what's going on here now when they pass by.

received another email about the project:
Over the past few months, our construction team has been working diligently on the early stages of Canada’s tallest condominium. Excavation and shoring continues throughout the summer as we are currently 56 feet down into the ground – Wow!

Earlier this month, the permanent on-site ramp was commissioned and the site now allows for trucks and equipment to travel beneath the ramp from one side of the site to the other. On-lookers passing by can’t help but stop and stare.

Get a snap shot of what’s happening on site now with our new web cam. The web cam photo refreshes every
15 minutes. Soon, we’ll have a live web cam that displays real time construction activity – stay tuned!

Prices Increasing in the Fall
It’s not too late, a great selection of Executive Suites, Penthouse Suites and Retail Condo opportunities are still available.

Hurry in! Take advantage of pre-construction pricing before prices start to increase in the fall.

Tower Suites priced from $800,000's
Penthouse Collection priced from $2.2 million
Retail Condo Opportunities from $330,000's

very cool location for the webcam. now this, shangri la, ritz, and 300 have webcams, its awesome to have instant updates on these projects.

Back