There was a lineup of dump trucks today waiting to remove soil from the west side of the ramp. On the east side of the ramp there were no workers.

auran6.jpg

Looks like there's loads of building nerds like me out there ;):
http://spacingtoronto.ca/2010/11/08/peep-show/

nice find...
It's so hard to comprehend how large of an impact this tower will have in this area. the hole looks huge, but even that is nothing compared to how massive this tower will be! i'm not a big fan of Yonge/Gerard, so i'm hoping this tower will give it a new face :)

non skyscraper geeks have no idea whats about to hit them.

This will make a nice angle one day soon, regardless of all the wires etc..

Attachments

• IMG00415-20101113-1350.jpg
    IMG00415-20101113-1350.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 333
Even though there is a general hate-on for the RoCP, it did manage to frame that diagonal viewpoint nicely. Now if only the city could redo those miserable gardens: let choirs sing well, or not at all.

Nice, this development is moving along very quickly...I think a good portion of it will most likely be hitting ground level by early spring.:)

As always fantastic pictures, Androiduk. Thanks.

It is seems that very soon, construction wil be at the ground level.

Last edited:
I must say, this is one of the cleanest, yet fastest projects ive seen over the years. This site is always so tidy and organized its just amazing.

I've noticed lately that the Yonge subway's gotten awfully slow going into/coming out of College; wonder if that's an Aura-construction issue...

I must say, this is one of the cleanest, yet fastest projects ive seen over the years. This site is always so tidy and organized its just amazing.

not sure if it's because the site is so big, i mean, it's funny how congested the trump and shangri-la sites are! haha! :D
This is a big building.

Back