Yeah, you can see the last couple floors don't have balconies on the west side. Going by the relatively accurate model that indicates the curve is imminent

freaking sweet! Aura just looks massive in Caltranes last pic! and we ain't seen nothing yet!

those higher-ceiling balconies on the west side are distracting.

5 December 2012: This photo is giving me a migraine:

715z.jpg

Great shot, SkyJacked! ....just trying to picture where this one will top out....somewhere between the top of the crane and the top of the picture?

Amazing pic SkyJacked!!!! Glad to see you in this thread now too, you have such an amazing vantage point and it's good to see it in some different threads. Thanks for the awesome shot.

Great shot, SkyJacked! ....just trying to picture where this one will top out....somewhere between the top of the crane and the top of the picture?
My guess would be right around the top of the picture.

It's only a little over half its full height, so it should top out above the top of the photo.

Yes, still another 30+ floors to go. The next 6-8 months is going to be very dramatic for Aura. The top half is the most exciting.

Yes, still another 30+ floors to go. The next 6-8 months is going to be very dramatic for Aura. The top half is the most exciting.

I know this has probably been asked on here a quadrillion times already, but has there been any chatter about this baby going higher than 78 stories? With the Mirvish/Holt/Oxford trifecta coming down the pike, I wonder if those behind Aura would want a little more height to make their mark first (as well as to throw shade on One Bloor a few blocks north)?

They already went from 75 to 78. I thinks that all we're going to get! :)

Agreed, it's already taller than most of it's neighbours and Aura still has as much as twice the height to go. It'd be nice to get a taller tower but there's just no way. It'd run counter to just about all city policy at this time, even with the Oxford and Geary proposals considered.

Up high, looking north from Bay and Queen. Can someone remind us how many more floor until they make the floor plate transition? I don't quite see it yet, but it ought to be coming soon shouldn't it?

8250467511_ba2d2951ca_b.jpg

8250468487_3c7cbba4b2_b.jpg

8251537218_793d503f15_b.jpg

Back