Yes lol! In the west end, I had no view of Aura as it was blocked by an apartment building...but now it's wide open in the east.

24 October 2013: "Assembled in Canada but Made in ...?"
j730.jpg

11xy.jpg

Maybe they'll cover this building in neon signs Hong Kong style c.2030s?

I think a night club would be kinda cool up there.

I'm willing to wager that the people who paid for the premium suites in the top half of the building would not be happy compromising security and sharing their elevators with drunks all night.

I'm willing to wager that the people who paid for the premium suites in the top half of the building would not be happy compromising security and sharing their elevators with drunks all night.

That's why when construction is nearing completion you convert the construction elevator to an express, glass, scenic elevator.

;)

I believe the penthouse will be serviced by its own elevator. For 18+ million, it had better be.

With the increase in rent hopefully they aren't subject to the partying "kids" that populate the other portions of the complex - mainly RoCP 1 & 2 where rental agencies have 2 and 3 students sharing 1 bedroom units...

I heard a rumour that Lady Gaga's "Aura" will play on continuous rotation in the lobby. Any validity to that :p

I believe the penthouse will be serviced by its own elevator. For 18+ million, it had better be.

There are three sets of three elevators servicing the entire building, so nine elevators in all. The highest three elevators all go from floors 56 to the top, and from looking at the penthouse floor plan on the builder's website, it appears as though all three of those elevators reach the penthouse directly. I wouldn't say it with 100% certainty (maybe there is a secret elevator for the penthouse?) but it doesn't look like the penthouse has it's own elevator.

With the increase in rent hopefully they aren't subject to the partying "kids" that populate the other portions of the complex - mainly RoCP 1 & 2 where rental agencies have 2 and 3 students sharing 1 bedroom units...

The two seperate condo boards have seperate lobbies and elevators IIRC, and the upper board is much more expensive. probably won't be too many students in it.

Aura looks to be around the same height as Trump's roof ^ (still have a hard time getting used to it)
It's amazing how quickly the Trump penthouse was defamed as the highest residence in the country... Probably no one's even moved in yet.

Back