P1400990.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 1,090
  • P1400992.jpg
    P1400992.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 1,089
  • P1400993.jpg
    P1400993.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 1,074
I have to say, with all the great photos coming in, and seeing all the finishing touches come together like cladding the fins; Aura is looking really nice. That top portion stands on it's own as one of the better buildings in the city. It looks incredible sharp, and as others have said, catches the light very well.

Coolest roofline in the city.

I have to say, with all the great photos coming in, and seeing all the finishing touches come together like cladding the fins; Aura is looking really nice. That top portion stands on it's own as one of the better buildings in the city. It looks incredible sharp, and as others have said, catches the light very well.

Coolest roofline in the city.

As this building has grown taller, it's grown on me. Although the quality isn't the greatest, the effect on the skyline is pronounced (you can notice it driving down HIGHWAY 400 around King Rd and not many buildings in the DT can be seen from that far away). The roofline is making this building even more dramatic. Once those lights are added it will look even cooler.

I think it's safe to say.. most of us have forgotten that there will stilll be huge vertical LED light strips on top of all this one they get all the glass up. Very excited for that!

I think it's safe to say.. most of us have forgotten that there will stilll be huge vertical LED light strips on top of all this one they get all the glass up. Very excited for that!

Yes, I can't wait to see this all lit up at night.

Watched another piece go up today! (and tried my hand at time lapse). Can't wait to see this building completed and the light feature turned on. [video=vimeo;101045239]https://vimeo.com/101045239[/video]

i don't think that is glass up there...more likely metal panel

It's going to be glass with a metal liner panel behind it for support.

Back