That rendering makes it look like there's going to be a column coming straight down in the middle of the driveway. Seems like a weird detail in a post 9/11 world.

I'm sure sidewalk bollards will be installed, kind of like the ones used to protect the exposed columns at FCP

Today:

juWLMDX.jpg

x5yvEnj.jpg

qiWSWXa.jpg

I like how you can now access the link to the database page straight from the forum page, it's a nice touch.

^ What else do you like, assman? :)

On a more serious note, I'm really interested to see how the CBD skyline will look with the addition of BAC-E, 88 Scott, 100 Adelaide, and INDX.

Last edited:
We are going (at least) one more level down. Crews are now breaking the concrete of level P1.

Yeah this is about BAC East but man do those pics remind me how much I despise Trump Tower's exterior. Jesus that east side is a f------ disgrace. It looks like its made of Puzz-3D.

What is to happen with the Adelaide facing wall of the heritage building? From what little can be seen from the PDF, it appears that the facade will be elongated and the rest of the building won't be recreated. It's one of the city's oldest buildings (1850), and we can't even retain it in its entirety. Useless.

Last edited:
The Adelaide facing wall gets recreated on the Yonge side of the Addition Elle building, and the Yonge side of the historic building will end up facing onto Temperance

Yeah this is about BAC East but man do those pics remind me how much I despise Trump Tower's exterior. Jesus that east side is a f------ disgrace. It looks like its made of Puzz-3D.

One of the best descriptions I've heard of the east side of Trump's garage levels.

Back