Really looking forward to seeing how this dog fountain comes together. I just hope the doggies arent too kitschy.

Also, its a shame they werent able to save more trees.

Really looking forward to seeing how this dog fountain comes together. I just hope the doggies arent too kitschy. Also, its a shame they werent able to save more trees.
Yes too many of the trees were in very poor condition. This was not really surprising when one saw that the park was really a rather thin layer of earth on top of demolition debris, presumably from the buildings that had been on the site. Most of this has now been excavated and earth (in silva cells) added. The new trees will do MUCH better.

Yes too many of the trees were in very poor condition. This was not really surprising when one saw that the park was really a rather thin layer of earth on top of demolition debris, presumably from the buildings that had been on the site. Most of this has now been excavated and earth (in silva cells) added. The new trees will do MUCH better.

I am really looking forward to a dense canopy at the park - it will contrast very nicely with the paved plaza.

AoD

That's also the best shot of 88 Scott I've seen yet. Can't wait to see more. It's good to see that they're producing a quality product in such a visible location.

I really don't want to eat those words when the rest of the tower goes up.

The look of this park could not be more complimentary to the St. Lawrence Area and its heritage, both 1800s and 1970s. I love that paving motif!

A few from the archives.
BuildingBerczyPark(3).jpg
BuildingBerczyPark(8).jpg
BuildingBerczyPark(9).jpg

Attachments

• BuildingBerczyPark(3).jpg
    BuildingBerczyPark(3).jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 715
  • BuildingBerczyPark(8).jpg
    BuildingBerczyPark(8).jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 697
  • BuildingBerczyPark(9).jpg
    BuildingBerczyPark(9).jpg
    127 KB · Views: 710
The upper two pics are interesting too, in that they show that what were are building now is not the second iteration of a park on this site, but a third. When did the fountain and the other modifications go in to create the second version?

Back