I noticed they had to remove a whole section of pavers around the fountain today, looked like they were adjusting the slope, hard to tell. Anyone know what the problem is or do these guys just not want to face the project''s finish!

I noticed they had to remove a whole section of pavers around the fountain today, looked like they were adjusting the slope, hard to tell. Anyone know what the problem is or do these guys just not want to face the project''s finish!
They have been running water over the plaza and where it collects they have been adjusting the levels, I guess that the sand base settles a bit and one clearly wants to avoid puddles.

From this morning. (Saved the best for last) :)

Bernzy1.jpg

Bernzy2.jpg

Stonework revisited along the north side of the fountain.

Bernzy3.jpg

These appear to be 2 railings - temporarily resting against the tree.

Bernzy4.jpg

Bernzy5.jpg

So many benches...

Bernzy6.jpg

Speaking of benches...several added (and pinned down) along Scott St.

Bernzy7.jpg

Never realized the enormity of Tom until they moved him to near the NW corner trailer, living large in comparison to the bench.

Bernzy8.jpg

Bernzy9.jpg

Light 'er up!! Numerous newly delivered boxes are fountain lights.

Bernzy10.jpg

Bernzy11.jpg

Attachments

• Bernzy1.jpg
    Bernzy1.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 963
  • Bernzy2.jpg
    Bernzy2.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 849
  • Bernzy3.jpg
    Bernzy3.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 898
  • Bernzy4.jpg
    Bernzy4.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 947
  • Bernzy5.jpg
    Bernzy5.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 954
  • Bernzy6.jpg
    Bernzy6.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 883
  • Bernzy7.jpg
    Bernzy7.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 894
  • Bernzy8.jpg
    Bernzy8.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 882
  • Bernzy9.jpg
    Bernzy9.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 887
  • Bernzy10.jpg
    Bernzy10.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 926
  • Bernzy11.jpg
    Bernzy11.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 867
I wouldn't mind both Allan Gardens and Moss Park to get a similar overhaul. Allan Gardens used to have a fountain like this but they ripped it out. If they can build one here they can rebuild one in Allan Gardens.

I wouldn't mind both Allan Gardens and Moss Park to get a similar overhaul. Allan Gardens used to have a fountain like this but they ripped it out. If they can build one here they can rebuild one in Allan Gardens.
Allan Gardens. See https://www.facebook.com/friendsofallangardens/ A major make-over is planned. See: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/21435271/FOAG refresh - 160909.pdf
Moss Park. A major renovation is planned once the new 519-sponsored sports centre is built.

Last edited:

Back