Jan 2012 starts seems optimistic.
June 2013 finish seems delusional for a 42-storey building.

No?

Apparently not everyone. Even those who continue to post the crap.

Hey, as far as i know DCN is a pretty legitimate daily construction tabloid, now its up to the smart individual absorbing DCN info to distinguish what he thinks is crap or not.
Anyways... info in doubt is usually quickly corrected here on UT.

Kravitz has a first rate design eye (he's kinda like Kelly Werstler meets Tom Ford). After seeing the high style of Bisha's sales office design (Munge Leung), I can see why they would hire him (vintage pieces like Mastercraft console, C, Jere lamps, Vistosi sconces).

But Bisha is still basically a cheap Toronto condo project, so they better get out the cheque book and head to auctions for big ticket design. Kravitz deals in the high end....$100,000 Paul Evans consoles, Gabriella Crespi coffee tables and Basquiat and Warhol on the walls.

If you're into the whole "design is the new art" thing, Bisha might be right up your alley. At least it might be a change from the usual Structube level design crap peddled as "stylish" to the cheap Toronto condo consumer.

Perhaps he'll redesign Zaha Hadid's hair for her, one day.

The people who design the most beautiful things are rarely physically beautiful themselves. Or at least that's an observation I have made.

Application: Partial Permit Status: Not Started

TORONTO ON M5V 2G3

Ward 20: Trinity-Spadina

Application#: 11 331561 SHO 00 PP Accepted Date: Dec 29, 2011

Project: Mixed Use/Res w Non Res Partial Permit - Shoring

Description: Part Permit - Proposal to construct a 41 sty mixed use building consisting of a condo (floors 9-39 with 344 units), hotel (ground-8th & roof top amenities), ground floor restaurant, and 6 levels of below grade parking.

Back