Very little of what you said is true of the technology

Most of what you said is not based in reality at all as most people don't understand technology, for instance, electrochromic, suspended particle and LCD are all very similar technologies. Notice there was no mention of piezoelectric effects.;)

Last edited:
Looking North:

4179735825_8e51d1dc92.jpg

Casa and X reaching higher:

4179734687_39448490ca_b.jpg

Breathtaking shots of X condo/Casa!...

I can't wait for the wood from the exterior elevators is removed!...

Thanks for all the updates today!

I'm not 100% sure, but from my distant vantage point it looks like the exterior construction elevators are being removed right now.

I noticed that yesterday, I meant to post about it. About the top 10-12 floors have had the construction elevators removed and windows have been installed. Soon I'll finally be able to get some good high level shots of the building's south side.

That is one stunner of a lobby. I wonder what percentage of people got hooked right then and there. Tremendous!

I'ts stunning! I wonder if the lucky owners that moved in already had a chance to take pictures of the inside! We can't wait!!!!

Great shots Drum118. I noticed that there are tire marks running over some of the new landscaping. Seems like the tapered sidewalk, to allow car access to the neighbours, seems to be a little too far east. Probably because of the hydro pole out front.:(

Dec 24 & 25 Update

Casa by night, and by day from above

Edit: note the top half of the construction elevators on the south side have been disassembled and glass installation begun in their place.

Click on the thumbnail to enlarge, then click again on the image for full size.

Last edited:
Looks like I left my lights on :$

Casa by night, and by day from above

Edit: note the top half of the construction elevators on the south side have been disassembled and glass installation begun in their place.

Click on the thumbnail to enlarge, then click again on the image for full size.

Back