Quite a stunning "panoramic" view from their third floor infinity pool. Wow, worth $400,000 at least:
IMG_0016.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0016.JPG
    IMG_0016.JPG
    450.3 KB · Views: 2,778
I've always liked the architectural crazytown of Hayden St, but I wouldn't really want to look at it from the pool.

I hope that by now, aA has sorted out how to not to ruin a minimalist glass facade with random balcony screen doors all over the facade. I dislike the gaptoothed look of a glass box with a random screen doors. Two examples include Casa and NXT.

Just now.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,058
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,009
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 1,041
Saving grace? It'll be a svelte, beautifully detailed, sliver of a tower. It doesn't need 'saving' from anything.

Call my cynical, but it looks like a box. A copy of another box in fact. I suppose it might be a nice box, but it's not exactly what I'd call beautifully detailed. No offense intended, but Casa II and III don't exactly inspire me. That said I'd be happy to change my mind as it climbs higher if it really starts to shape up.

Saving grace? It'll be a svelte, beautifully detailed, sliver of a tower. It doesn't need 'saving' from anything.

You know, a lot of us here love aA's work but I don't think we need to evangelize (circlejerk?) every opportunity. Even as a big aA fan, these non-posts get tiresome.

Last edited:
I'm hoping that the mechanical level turns out to be interesting to look at since it will be very much part of my east view. The rendering looks promising.

Back