Casaguy - thanks for all your hard work getting so many images posted up for us! That was a stroke of genius to use this opportunity for pictures! love that view looking towards the core...

Here are some pics from the Aa website I found after checking out their Four Seasons collection...they're just so far out of scale:

distillery-district_2.jpg

distillery-district_3.jpg

distillery-district_4.jpg

distillery-district_6.jpg

distillery-district_7.jpg

distillery-district_5.jpg

I am completely confused by this development as well.

If the tower that is now up is called Pure Spirits, then which one is Clear Spirit? And what are the rendered towers above? Are there four towers in total? And what is that massive low rise with the 200 stairs in the renders?

The renderpeople look way too happy.

Maybe the idea will be to eventually turn the Distillery into a gated condo community.

I am completely confused by this development as well.

If the tower that is now up is called Pure Spirits, then which one is Clear Spirit? And what are the rendered towers above? Are there four towers in total? And what is that massive low rise with the 200 stairs in the renders?

Pure Spirits is up now, Clear Spirits is the next, and Gooderham is the third. The two above are Clear Spirits and Gooderham (don't which is which tho). I don't know what the low rise is, although somewhere on UT there was mention of an office building in DD so maybe that is it?

Back