So I googled the exact line above; this is what I found:

View attachment 308474
PRIME Condos is located directly beside Ryerson's Yonge Street Campus, and just minutes from College and Dundas TTC Subway stations. From this location, PRIME is right in the heart of the East Core, the area just to the east of Yonge Street and one of Toronto's most dynamic and fastest growing districts.

Note that only the Bold is an exact match.

But I couldn't come up w/anything else, and it's not on Greenpark's website that I could tell.

Could still be an entirely legit scoop.
Here... https://www.facebook.com/Toronto-District-Residences-102046531983468
I'm not too familiar with what's on Facebook but maybe this is bogus by some real estate agency?,

Here... https://www.facebook.com/Toronto-District-Residences-102046531983468
I'm not too familiar with what's on Facebook but maybe this is bogus by some real estate agency?,
I think it's a fake profile. The other city image (Prime Condos) has almost nothing to do with either the rendering showing YSL or GreenPark.

Can't say for sure, but like RBT I'm suspicious.

The logo used for GreenPark on the link above is not the logo they are currently using, their 50th anniversary as a company was 4 years ago.

I will investigate further.

And pigs are flying again over lake Cresford with deep water hole at Yonge and Gerard YSL project. Only fact is AKEA moving in cross from YSL at Aura where use to be bed bath and beyond and Reds at main floor. That’s the only new thing happening at Yonge and Gerard

Sorry for the ignorance but has anyone actually acquired this site since Cresford fell through?

Sorry for the ignorance but has anyone actually acquired this site since Cresford fell through?

There has not been any public disclosure of a sale of this site to my knowledge.

And no worries, totally reasonable question.

Oh good to know, thanks for that link @Northern Light

So my theory is the APS's on the rest are likely done, and we are just waiting for the sales to close/register to Concord. That's my bet, but not what i am hoping for.
I think your theory make sense. I was riding on my bicycle 3 weeks ago in okeefe lane back of YSL lot and noticed a man with concord construction hat and mature female with construction papers in her hands looking around YSL project lot. One thing for sure they were from concord pacific which I observed.

Back