. I read something on Facebook that this now is being called... Toronto District Residences
Don't know how true but Green Park had its name on it

Toronto District Condos is located directly beside Ryerson’s Yonge Street Campus, and just minutes from College and Dundas TTC Subway stations. From this location, is right in the heart of the East Core.
I just got basically the exact same ad, but now called "Delight Condos" and had Marlin Spring apparently attached. But if you check the associated page, it also has the same picture of PRIME condos as the other page. Something very weird going on with Facebook ads and this building right now.

I just got basically the exact same ad, but now called "Delight Condos" and had Marlin Spring apparently attached. But if you check the associated page, it also has the same picture of PRIME condos as the other page. Something very weird going on with Facebook ads and this building right now.
If Concord took over as the developer it should be called "Spandrel Condos".

There has not been any public disclosure of a sale of this site to my knowledge.

And no worries, totally reasonable question.
Thanks! I was just curious because people seemed to be debating if that supposed "listing/proposal" on the other page is legit, and my natural assumption was if no ones taken on the site then one would assume it's not legit.

Just made me think somehow I missed someone picking up this site.

Also the current iteration of ysl might not be great, but I'll take it over leaving the building in the hands of Concord.

^I'd rather leave the lot as it currently stands for 5 years, over having a Concord monstrosity stand over this site for the rest of our lives.
I wish someone just pass by and looks at YSL lot at Yonge/Gerrard with all full of garbage floating around in icy mud water and abandoned broken fences around in the heart of famous Yonge Street Strip then you won’t be wishing that YSL lot stands for next 5 years.

I wish someone just pass by and looks at YSL lot at Yonge/Gerrard with all full of garbage floating around in icy mud water and abandoned broken fences around in the heart of famous Yonge Street Strip then you won’t be wishing that YSL lot stands for next 5 years.
Oh right, YSL = Yonge Street Landfill. (Or Toronto District Refuse according to the rumours...)

Last edited:
^I'd rather leave the lot as it currently stands for 5 years, over having a Concord monstrosity stand over this site for the rest of our lives.
Please no, I remember 10 Dundas East, of all places, being a hole in the ground for 10 years, only to end up as the ill-designed, giant billboard with forgettable retail we know so well. Tout ça pour ça.

fortunately the heritage facade hides the hole from the street mostly

Back