And here it is...

c01_Small.jpg

Attachments

• c01_Small.jpg
    c01_Small.jpg
    270.3 KB · Views: 947
meh, it looks good to me!!! Not every building needs to look like the Guggenheim, Oriental Pearl or Versailles!!

It's very robust now, which I like. Will the parapet bring it to the magical 300 m? Looking forward to seeing more.

meh, it looks good to me!!! Not every building needs to look like the Guggenheim, Oriental Pearl or Versailles!!

lol... how is this different at all from the elevation drawings that everyone hated before?! i guess that's why ysl makes $$$ selling make up... lol

It's very robust now, which I like. Will the parapet bring it to the magical 300 m? Looking forward to seeing more.
I would imagine so, if it is a 299m height to the mechanical penthouse. I hope we get to see some detailed architectural plans here.

Also - note how they have shown the Delta Chelsea redevelopment in the render.

^so what was the outcome of LPAT hearing?
uh... so they did go along with the settlement offer? damn... this is so disappointing...
When it's called a settlement offer, it basically means that the City and the developer have settled on details which they will presenting at LPAT, so that instead of a pre-hearing and a lengthy hearing months later, they can tell the LPAT member that they have an agreement and would like LPAT officially recognize it and create the necessary bylaw.

As we've just been sent the rendering this morning by the developer, that's a tacit acknowledgement that they're going forward with this plan, and we can assume it all went down that way as described above.

It's not the end of the story though, and a front page story is coming.

^^^Will the front-page story reveal the height of the building to the top of the parapet?

Maybe it will - maybe it won't

When it's called a settlement offer, it basically means that the City and the developer have settled on details which they will presenting at LPAT, so that instead of a pre-hearing and a lengthy hearing months later, they can tell the LPAT member that they have an agreement and would like LPAT officially recognize it and create the necessary bylaw.

ah ok. appreciate the clarification. i thought it was just an "offer" that the developer would presumably push back on... oh well... there goes what could have been the greatest building in the country...

Back