News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Is there underground access to the Science Centre?

I believe I read in a report somewhere that there would be some sort of connection to the science center underground.

I'm sure someone here more knowledgeable will answer you soon.

ECVpQbHXYAERhex
But hopefully without the (T) logo installed.

If there won't be a underground or covered path to the Science Centre, then lets hope that the future developments in the parking lot plans for a connection to the station and the centre (through other neighbouring buildings).

I'm surprised that no one asked if there will be a washroom in it. It's like with the subway extension everyone wants every sation to have washrooms in them.

It will have a washroom only when the Ontario Line terminates there, as washrooms are for current or previous terminating stations only.

How do you think people will refer to this line when it opens? It's obvious that the TTC will refer to it as Line 5 in their announcements, but what about the general public? I assume people will have names like Eglinton, Eglinton LRT, Eglinton Line, Line 5, Orange Line, Midtown Line, etc. More specifically, will anyone actually use the word Crosstown?

How do you think people will refer to this line when it opens? It's obvious that the TTC will refer to it as Line 5 in their announcements, but what about the general public? I assume people will have names like Eglinton, Eglinton LRT, Eglinton Line, Line 5, Orange Line, Midtown Line, etc. More specifically, will anyone actually use the word Crosstown?
Crosstown to me seems to be the winner, however that may just be my own bias as that's the short-hand name I use for the line.

The Eglinton crosstown.

The just take the Eglinton crosstown from x and I'll meet you at z

I took the crosstown from Kennedy Caledonia

I would guess that's true for most outside of Scarborough. Most here in Scarborough just refer to it as "The RT"
By that logic, maybe people will call it The LRT. And then when Finch West opens they will call it The Second LRT. ?

Back