News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

There’s lots of information suggesting that it could happen. They are doing polling about it:

That is speculative. It is not particularly surprising that they would poll on this. One of the primary objectives of any political party is to get elected and stay elected. It makes sense that they would evaluate and gauge their options to achieve this. However, just because they are doing their due diligence does not mean that an early election is likely. Unless the PCPO starts slipping considerably in electoral polling, it is best to assume that the election will take place on June 2026.

I came across this article on another thread, maybe it was in the Doug Ford’s Ontario thread.

The reason they poll instead of just declaring an election is because many people, among those in support of the PC’s, don’t want to have their tax dollars going towards this.

I came across this article on another thread, maybe it was in the Doug Ford’s Ontario thread.

The reason they poll instead of just declaring an election is because many people, among those in support of the PC’s, don’t want to have their tax dollars going towards this.
Well it seems like people are content with the government pissing away $1 Billion to bring more booze to supermarkets and convenience stores a few months quicker than planned. So I mean, whats $150 million for them?

But in any case, it doesnt matter for the case of the Eglinton Line which continues to be indefinitely delayed with Metrolinx pissing more money away there as the days go on.

Back