News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.2K     0 

LOL. Try Congee Star near on Don Mills just north of Eglinton. Probably best to go before Eglinton & Leslie is half shut down due to TBM launch shaft construction, if that hasn't happened already :).

Posting from other thread... On that note, it still hasn't as far as I know. I last drove by there on the weekend.

Still kinda peeved that there will be no south-side alignment for that section of the Crosstown. I'm not buying the arguments that a new bridge would be needed, there is so much space there. All that we would lose is a few trees.

Last edited:
Posting from other thread... On that note, it still hasn't as far as I know. I last drove by there on the weekend.

Still kinda peeved that there will be no south-side alignment for that section of the Crosstown. I'm not buying the arguments that a new bridge would be needed, there is so much space there. All that we would lose is a few trees.

They said they would start soon, maybe they're getting ready to start. When it does happen, it seems like Laird->Overlea might be the best way to go around as a driver. Lawrence is disconnected in the north due to Bridle Path.

TBM tracker updated today. First TBM at Gabian way (about 500 meters from Caledonia Rd), second TBM finally crossed Keele st.

Almost 2 weeks since your update and its sitting in the same place. Isn't the tracker real time?

Nope, just completely ignorant of the process...

So to be clear, the lanes on Eglinton will be closed down in order to build the launch shaft, sometime in the coming weeks? It takes over a year to built a launch shaft?

Back