News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Porque no los dos?

1973894-1973297_manuel_que_super.jpg

Attachments

• 1973894-1973297_manuel_que_super.jpg
    1973894-1973297_manuel_que_super.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 647
Virtually all of those hotels were built prior to the approval of the construction of the subway extension - I think two were built in the past 3 years.

Dan
Toronto, Ont.

I find it hard to believe Vaughan Centre will ever amount to anything. The fact that Viva Orange is consistently underused is a strong indication that this development is a failure. No one wants to live near a giant CN railway yard.

Only in Toronto do we build subways to areas with empty buses and build light rail to areas with overcrowded buses every few minutes.

currently around 1 out of every two vaughan residents works in Toronto proper. Unless vaughan centre has some good jobs, it will fail, like SCC. The suburbs do well with industrial parks.

I find it hard to believe Vaughan Centre will ever amount to anything. The fact that Viva Orange is consistently underused is a strong indication that this development is a failure. No one wants to live near a giant CN railway yard.

Only in Toronto do we build subways to areas with empty buses and build light rail to areas with overcrowded buses every few minutes.

In their defense, most of the people in that area don't bother waiting for VIVA Orange, as the service is pretty shite. Most people along there take the ZUM 501 if they're heading into Toronto, or the 77 if they are traveling across 7.

Dan
Toronto, Ont.

VIVA Orange between Downsview station and York U can be used by TTC commuters without paying York Region fare.

How does the Vaughan Centre plan differ from the Richmond Hill Centre plan? Ugh I bit.

Ya. I bet nobody can think of one city centre that ever grew up next to rail yard. Not one.

Ya. I bet nobody can think of one city centre that ever grew up next to rail yard. Not one.

Or next to a highway. Or an industrial area. People live beside all kinds of things, and they are fine with it.

Back